- Ramblers Squash Club’s year commences on the of March each year, and ends on the 28/29 February of the following year.
- Any application for membership during this period will thus be worked out on a pro rata basis for the duration fo the period.
SENTRAAL HIGH SCHOOL
To all members please note the courts are not to be used on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 14:30 to 16:30. The
students of SENTRAAL HIGH SCHOOL will have exclusive use of the court. Any Members who contravenes this
ordinance will be subjected to a two month cancellation of membership.
Ramblers Squash Club Chairman
- Administrative hours: For any new membership enquiry, please allow 48-hour turnaround time.
- Club e-mail address for any enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018/2019 Membership Fees “See Membership Information”
- STRICLY NON-MARKING SQUASH SHOES ONLY! Anyone in violation of this will be suspended for two months
and the cost of cleaning/repairing the courts oors will be for their own account.
- Only RAMBLERS SQUASH members are allowed on any of the courts outside of tournaments and league
events. Any member in violation of this rule will be suspended for two months, and/or a ne of R200 will be
imposed before being allowed to use the facilities again.
- If any member has a visitor which he would like to play with, a request must be submitted 24 hours prior to the
day and time they wish to play.
- No consideration will be given to any visitor that lives in Bloemfontein or a 50km surrounding area to
- Members will be held responsible for any damage caused by their non-member guests.
INJURY TO PERSONS AND LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
The Club’s property is private and the right of admission is at all times reserved to the Club, its members and employees.
Any persons entering the Club’s property and/or using the Club’s facilities
- do so entirely at his/her own risk and neither the Club nor the Club’s management, members or employees shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for
any loss and/or damages arising or suffered either directly or indirectly from personal injury or harm whatsoever, including death, or any damage
whether direct or indirect to personal or other property whatsoever, and howsoever caused.
- shall, by doing so, be deemed to indemnify the Club against any liability for damages, howsoever caused.
Each member as a condition of membership and each guest or visitor as a condition of invitation assumes sole responsibility for his/her property. The Club
shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any loss and/or damage to the property of a member, guest and/or visitors brought onto the premises
of the Club whether occasioned by theft or otherwise.
Should any party bound by these by-laws bring suit against the Club, its employees and a liates (collectivaly the “Indemni ed Parties) in connection with any
event operated, organised, arranged or sponsored by the Club or any other claim or matter in connection with membership in the Club and fail to obtain
judgement against the same, said party shall be held liable to the Indemni ed Parties for all costs and expenses incurred by it in the defense of such suit,
including legal costs.
Any personal property which may have been left in or on the Club premises for more than six (6) months without payment of storage thereon, may be sold
with or without notice, or may be otherwise disposed of, and the proceeds if any may be retained by the Club.